Okuvision offers you a free e-mail-newsletter with informational and/or commercial content. You can subscribe to the newsletter on our website. There, Okuvision asks for your consent to the processing of the personal data given by you. Hereto, we inform you as follows:
Content of the consent that we ask you for: You are giving consent that Okuvision stores your personal data for the purposes stated above, especially adds the data to the newsletter mailing list and uses the data for regularly sending newsletters.
You are completely free to give consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can declare the withdrawal e.g. at our office, via letter to Okuvision GmbH, Aspenhaustraße 25, D-72770 Reutlingen, Germany, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telefax to +49 7121 15935 – 99.
- Controller as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Okuvision GmbH (see above).
- We process the data that you have filled in into the contact form (e.g. e-mail address, surname, name, city, country as well as other data filled in by you) and additionally as it is technically necessary: Your IP address, date and time.
- The legal basis for processing the personal data is your consent (Art. 6 par. 1 point (a) GDPR). Regarding the involvement of a transport company (when we send an e-mail to your e-mail address) the “purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller” (Art. 6 par. 1 point (f) GDPR) are the legal basis.
- There are legitimate interests (Art. 6 par. 1 point (f) GDPR) in integrating third parties especially into the transmission via website (hosting provider) and via e-mail (hosting provider and the providers of the mailboxes) as this is technically required. Without the integration of third parties we cannot have contact with you. This integration is limited to parties directly involved in the communication process.
- For offering the newsletter we use this hosting provider as a processor: jweiland.net (Jochen Weiland, Echterdinger Straße 57, 70794 Filderstadt). This hosting provider is strictly bound by instructions of Okuvision.
- We will erase the data without undue delay when you request erasure. We will also erase the data without undue delay when you withdraw your consent provided that there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You have the right to request access (Art. 15 GDPR), to request rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or erasure of personal data (Art.17. GDPR) or restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) or to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR) as well as the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- The data subject has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on legitimate interests (Article 6 par. 1 point (f) GDPR), including profiling based on those provisions. You have the right to object to processing of personal data that are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may have a choice between various supervisory authorities. The supervisory authority responsible for our establishment is “Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg“.
- The provision of personal data neither is a statutory nor a contractual requirement nor is it a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. A possible consequence of failure to provide such data is that we cannot send you the newsletter via e-mail.
- There is no automated decision-making or profiling referred to in Art. 22 GDPR.